Please visit our Closures page for updated hours of our locations taking into effect Monday July 27th, 2020
Please stay patient as we continue to add more hours and days to our locations.
We would like to first take an opportunity to thank our team members and our clients for their patience during the last few months. Like many industries the dry cleaning industry across Canada was hit hard. We have tried to accommodate many of you during the past few months and are thankful for all of you who worked with us to safely provide our services.
The professional and safe cleaning of clothing and soft-content during a pandemic is essential. We would like to let you know that we have been trained in properly sanitizing garments during our years of experience in the business. Your clothing are in safe hands with Deluxe Dry Cleaners.
Changes to our Services:
1) Please only 1 client in the store
at a time. Please wait for the store to empty before entering.
2) We ask all orders be brought in a bag
(either plastic or your dry cleaning bag).
3) We quarantine all orders for 24 hours before production is started for the safety of our team.
4) For the time being we cannot offer same day cleaning at our drop site locations. Should you require same day or next day service you will have to visit our production facility at 101 Ilsley Avenue where work is done on-site.
5) If you have access to a mask we ask you please wear it while in the location for the safety and comfort of both you and our team.
6) Please do not be offended if our team member wears PPE while interacting with you.
7) We have put a counter shield up. For the safety of our team please stay behind it at all times.
- Please do not enter the store if you have left the province in the last 14 days, if you are experiencing covid-19 symptoms, if you feel sick, or if you were exposed to anyone who recently tested positive for covid-19.
We thank you for your understanding of these new regulations. We look forward to rolling out Phase 2 of our Action Plan in accordance with Provincial and Federal guidelines.
A representative will get a hold of you as soon as they can to arrange a time for pickup/delivery. Our driver (wearing the proper PPE) will co-ordinate with you to find the safest way you feel most comfort in exchanging your order. Payments will be process by Visa or MasterCard over the phone.
1. Made from weather resistant recycled materials: You can feel great about using a bag that helps reduce worldwide environmental impact. As well the bag is more durable than plastic and can handle all types of Nova Scotian weather. It does all this while also allowing your clothing to "breathe" more than plastic.
A few years ago we were active members of the Atlantic Fabricare Association. Unfortunately the Association disbanded and the East Coast was left without a group of dry cleaners working together to help change the industry. With our new membership in the OFA/DLI we are hoping to make strong connections/relationships among like-minded individuals who are concerned with the industry, lowering our environmental impact and changing peoples perspectives on dry cleaning.
To provide professional, quality dry cleaning services to Nova Scotia while lowering our environmental impact through innovation and change.
Feel free to follow us on Facebook we might post coupons, specials and other offers from time to time! Its a great place to ask any dry cleaning question you might have.
Follow us on Instagram for a unique perspective into our business and what we offer! Feel free to tag us in photos of your clothing to ask questions about staining, pricing or whatever is on your mind.
For its work in becoming Nova Scotia's Leader in Environmentally Focused Dry Cleaning Deluxe has been honoured with the following awards:
Recipient of the 12th Annual Environmental Excellence in Business Awards from Dalhousie University's Eco-Efficiency Centre (The only dry cleaners to ever be recognized) (2011)
Owner/Operator Martin Jamieson recognized as the 2013 Industry Person of the Year by Fabricare Magazine across Canada for his work in creating a more sustainable dry cleaners (2013)
Named the Consumer Choice Awards Winner for Dry Cleaners in the Halifax and Surrounding Areas for 2015
Named the Consumer Choice Awards Winner for Dry Cleaners in the Halifax and Surrounding Areas for 2016
Named the Consumer Choice Awards Winner for Dry Cleaners in the Halifax and Surrounding Areas for 2017
Named the Consumer Choice Awards Winner for Dry Cleaners in the Halifax and Surrounding Areas for 2018
Named the Readers Choice Award (Metro Star) Winner for Dry Cleaners in Halifax 2019